If you’re looking to play at the best online casinos in the US, you’ll find them in our reviews below.
Here at Casino Guru, we know that no two players are the same. Check out our in-depth reviews to find the best casino whether you’re seeking a wide range of games, a particular payment method, the best casino bonuses, or that one certain slot machine theme. We want to lead you to the best online casino for you.
Casino Guru’s Standards for Reviewing Legal Online Casinos:
What standards do we base our online casino reviews on? Keeping the specific needs of US players in mind, we look for the following:
- safe and secure data handling
- casinos that are legal, registered, and licensed for each specific state
- the best casino bonuses, including wagering requirements
- a wide range of payment methods
- customer service departments available 24/7 through multiple means of communication including phone, email, and live chat
We want you to play what you want, when you want, and not have to worry about any security or customer service issues that may arise.
Take a look at the best online casinos for you:
[list here of best online casinos]
Our experts are constantly updating the above reviews to make sure you find the best place to gamble for you. These casinos host a wide variety of games from craps, to roulette, to baccarat, to blackjack, to slots, and more.
If online poker is what you seek, then check out our reviews below for the best online poker sites:
[list here of best online poker]
Our Review Process for Online Casinos in the US
When we review online casinos for US players, we consider a number of factors. We look for:
- high bonuses and promotions with reasonable wagering requirements
- progressive jackpots and high payouts
- safe and secure data handling
- fast and convenient payment methods
- access to customer support
- the legal and registered casinos in each state
The Best Bonuses and Promotions Online Casinos Offer
Online casinos offer a number of different bonuses and promotions. It’s not uncommon that online casinos even offer bigger bonuses than their land-based partners.
Online casino bonuses can get you playing with a boost of $1,000 or more in your bankroll when you register to play with them. This is called a welcome bonus, also known as a free money offer or a freeplay offer. A welcome bonus is one of the most common types of online bonuses. Online casinos will often offer players a welcome bonus in a package that is broken down into a few stages. The welcome bonus may be offered in three or four stages and each stage will require a separate deposit.
Online casinos also offer promotions in the form of free spins or credit to your bankroll. Loyalty programs are also common ways players can earn a wide range of rewards.
Players can earn loyalty points by playing online and often redeem these points for credit to their bankroll or withdraw them as cash. Some online casinos even tie rewards points to their land-based partners’ loyalty programs. For example, if you play at an online casino affiliated with Caesars, you can earn Total Rewards loyalty program points. You can then even redeem the points you earn from playing online for land-based comps.
Whether a welcome bonus or loyalty program, we make sure that the promotions online casinos offer are lucrative for you. We consider wagering requirements, sometimes called playthrough requirements, in our reviews. We don’t want any surprises for you when it comes time to withdraw your cash.
The Best Game Selection at Online Casinos in the US
When we review online casinos, we make sure they have a wide range of games and themes for players to choose from. We want you to be able to find your favorite games and discover a new one.
If there’s a new game available, we’ll be sure to highlight it here, so check back for the latest opportunities.
The Best Software
Your online gaming should be fast, fun, and convenient. We don’t want your excitement to be dulled by a slow or glitchy site. Your entertainment value is important to us.
Payment Method Options
Online casinos should offer a range of payment methods. Those we list here should take deposits through credit and debit card transactions, eChecks, online bank transfers, and third-party payment processors including PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller.
Professional Customer Service
Online casinos are open 24/7 – and so are their customer support teams. We want you to be able to have easy access to customer support whenever you need it, should an issue arise. Customer support teams should be conveniently accessible by phone and live chat. When we review casinos, we take access and professionalism of customer support into consideration.
Our Tips for You to Find the Best Online Casino for You
Here at Casino Guru we know that every player is unique. We work to find the right casino for you, whatever your style or game of choice. Whether you’re a loyalty player or like to try new things, whether you’re a blackjack king or a poker queen, we’ll help you find the best casinos and tables to play. If you’re still trying to figure out just what your style is, check out our tips below to fine-tune your taste:
- Explore the Games: On this site you’ll find guides to the casino games and reviews of the games at each online casino. Knowing what you want to play can help you figure out where you want to play.
- Look for the Best Promotions & Bonuses for You: We’ll list current promotions and bonuses available to you. We are constantly updating so check back here for new opportunities. Make sure you thoroughly read the terms and conditions of promotions and bonuses to understand the wagering requirements (or playthrough requirements) needed to withdraw winnings from the promotion. Make sure the wagering requirements are something you’re comfortable with meeting before you let the offer determine where you play. Or, if you’re playing for loyalty points, look to see if the online casino partners with a loyalty program you’re already registered with.
- Check Our Reviews! We’ll update our reviews depending on the performance of each online casino. We factor in range of games, popularity of games, customer service, promotions, and bonuses.
FAQs About Legal Online Casinos & Casino Guru Reviews
Q: Why should I play at an online casino instead of a land-based casino?
A: Better odds, bigger bonuses, more games, faster play, and no commute! Players see better odds at online casinos. Online casinos get competitive with one another, which encourages them to offer better paybacks to players. Online casinos also offer bigger bonuses for signing up and depositing into your bankroll than land-based casinos. When you play online, you can access a huge variety of games – all just a click away. Oh, and you don’t have to pile in the car and drive there! You can just play at your convenience.
Q: Do you include mobile online casinos in your reviews?
A: Yes, we want you to be able to play at your convenience if you’re at home or on the go. Many online casinos have mobile options and we’ll include that in our reviews.
Q: How can I tell if an online casino is safe, secure, and legal?
A: At Casino Guru we will only list legal, registered, and licensed casinos. These casinos are regulated and constantly tested for security to protect players. Make sure you’re aware of the legality in the state where you’re located when you play. For example, if you are currently standing in New Jersey, but a resident of Hawaii, the laws that apply to you are those set by the state of New Jersey.
Playing online casinos is fun and exciting. It can also be overwhelming at first with so many casinos and games to choose from. Explore the Casino Guru site for guides, tips, tricks, promotions, and reviews. We’re here to help guide you to the best experience.
Online gambling should be a fun hobby, not your life. If at any time you feel like you have a gambling problem, step away. Call 1-800-GAMBLER .